Western Inn Express Hazlehurst
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Southwest Mississippi offers visitors a chance to experience natural beauty that only the south can provide. Whether you are an outdoor sportsman or just want to relax in nature, the Western Inn Express offers a central location to all your adventures.
Just a short drive from the hotel is Lake Lincoln State Park. This year round park provides a boat launch, picnic areas, fishing on the lake, playgrounds and hiking trails to explore. Other outdoor adventures await at local parks including Clear Lake Recreation Area, Lake Hazle and Homochitto National Forest.
If taking a trip back in history is more to your liking, then you are in luck. The Hazlehurst Depot Museum and MS Musician Hall of Fame are just minutes from the hotel. Learn about how the city of Hazlehurst blossomed and is home to the famous blues musician Robert Johnson.
The Western Inn Express is central to all that Hazelhurst and Southwest Mississippi has to offer. Along with a great location, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning, free wifi and in room coffee makers. All the comforts of home are waiting for you!
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- No Pets Allowed
- Free Parking
- Recreational Vehicle Parking
- Truck Parking
Points of Interest
- Lake Hazle, 1 mile
- Lake Lincoln State Park, 17 miles
- Clear Springs Recreation Area, 59 miles
- Hazlehurst Depot Museum, 1 mile
- Hazlehurst Amtrak, 1 mile
- MS Musician Hall of Fame, 2 miles
- Copiah-Lincoln Community College, 14 miles
- Hardy Wilson Memorial Hospital, 1 mile
- Downtown Jackson, 35 miles
- Downtown Brookhaven, 23 miles
- Baton Rouge, LA, 140 miles
- Kitchens Brother Manufacturing, 2 miles
- Herring Gas Company, 1 mile
- Starks Family Restaurant, 1 mile
- Bumpers Drive In, walking distance
- KFC Hazlehurst, 1 mile
- Burger King, 1 mile
- Hawkins Field