This hotel is a participating Amazon.com Gift Card Rewards hotel.
Magnuson Hotel Dixon
Located on Lincoln Highway/Route 2, the Magnuson Hotel Dixon is just minutes from the boyhood home of Ronald Reagan, the Brandywine Restaurant and Banquet Hall, and home to the annual Petunia Festival the first week of July. Rockford, Illinois is 42 miles, and Chicago is 100 miles to the east.
The pet friendly Magnuson Hotel Dixon provides guests a free continental breakfast, free parking, and a 24 hour front desk. Amenities include a business center, guest laundry center, and free wireless internet access.
All 100 guest rooms are comfortably furnished with free wireless internet access, hair dryer, free local calls, cable TV, alarm clock radio, iron, board, air conditioning and electronic door locks.
Phone: (815) 677-9950
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Business Center
- Small Pets Allowed
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Free Parking
- Wheel Chair Access
- Americans with Disabilities ACT ADA Compliant
Points of Interest
- Illinois Army National Guard
- Petunia Festival
- Ronald Reagan Boyhood Home
- Brandywine Restaurant and Banquet Hall
- Burpee Museum of Natural History
- Discovery Center
- Magic Waters Waterpark
- Midway Village and Museum Center
- Rockford Art Museum
- Sinnissippi Gardens and Greenhouse
- Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum
- Beverage Dekalb Distribution Center
- Danaher Motion LLC
- Engineered Solutions Manufacturing
- US Filter
- Chicago O'hare International
- Greater Rockford Airport