This hotel is a participating Amazon.com Gift Card Rewards hotel.
Travelers Lodge Eads
The Travelers Lodge Eads is a short 10 minute walk from downtown Eads, and 35 miles from Lamar, Colorado. Weisbrod Memorial County Hospital and the Crow-Luther Cultural Events Center are about a 10-minute walk from the Traveler’s Lodge. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site and the Neenoshe Reservoir are within 30 minutes.
While staying at the pet friendly Travelers Lodge, guests can stay connected with free high speed internet access and start each day with a complementary lobby coffee service. All rooms feature free high speed wireless internet, cable TV, free local calls, microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, alarm clock radio, electronic door locks, and individually controlled air conditioning and heat.
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Guest Laundromat
- Small Pets Allowed
- Free Parking
Points of Interest
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site
- Neenoshe Reservoir
- Kiowa Co. Museum
- Crow-Luther Cultural Events Center
- Colorado Queens State Wildlife Area
- Southwest Colorado Power Association
- Weisbrod Memorial County Hospital
- Colorado Springs
- Denver International
- Garden City Municipal Airport